Every student is different. NY Speech Language and Learning's top priority is providing speech and language therapy that works for each client and their families, and, most importantly, that is fun!
Our team of speech and language pathologists have extensive experience working with diverse speech and language needs.
NYSLL prides itself on staying up-to-date on the latest and greatest research and methodologies within the field of speech and language pathology. At the end of the day, we want to come up with the best plan, using the right techniques for the best outcomes!
The mission of NYSLL is to provide speech and language supports which enable every student to reach their ultimate academic and social potential.
Our therapists' credentials include:
- Master's degrees in Speech and Language Pathology
- NYS license and certification
- ASHA certification
- Training in PROMPT (Prompts for Restructuring Oral Muscular Phonetic Targets)
- Integrating and collaborating with ABA (Applied Behavioral Analysis) programs and behavior plans
- Training at some of New York City's top programs for special education.
- Expertise working with students who encompass all parts of the autism spectrum.